This year, we’re bringing you a series of Safe Christmas Gift Shopping Guides. What better way to start off the holiday season? In this edition, we hand-picked our favorite safe and affordable toys for your teeny weeny under 2 years old, and we made sure that each one is free of the humbugs that don’t belong in your baby’s hands or under your Christmas tree. All of the products listed here are free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, flame retardants and toxic finishes. Doesn’t get much better than that, huh?
We know you’ll enjoy crossing a task off your to-do list. Let’s hear it for one less thing to worry about!
Stay tuned for more Christmas shopping guides to come.
Looking for even more safe gifts for kids? Find all of the top trustworthy brands in one place!
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Formaldehyde-free Bamboo Toothbrush & Kitchen Supplies Shopping Guide - January 26, 2015
- 3 Positive Changes for Healthier Hospital Stays - December 22, 2014
- DIY Vapor Chest Rub for Colds and Congestion - December 2, 2014
- DIY Thieves Oil for Colds and Flu - November 29, 2014
- The Do-It-All Mom’s Healthified Gift Guide - November 19, 2014