Welcome to our 2nd Christmas shopping guide! This time around, we focused on safe gifts for the preschoolers in your life. These toys require a little more coordination to use, and they’re perfectly interactive. Growing brains is our top priority here, and we’ve done it safely without BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, flame retardants or toxic finishes. Merry Christmas to all and to all a non-toxic toy!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: Our articles may contain affiliate links and/or may be sponsored. Any purchase you make through our affiliate links helps to support our website, our research, and the free content we provide.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- The Ultimate Eco Survivalist Christmas Gift Guide - October 22, 2014
- Air-Chilled Chicken vs Water-Chilled Chicken: Is There a Winner? - September 12, 2014
- Xtrema Non-Toxic Cookware is Super Versatile - September 3, 2014
- Easy Gluten-Free Meatballs in Red Sauce - August 6, 2014
- Safe School Lunch Gear Shopping Guide - July 30, 2014