Welcome to our 2nd Christmas shopping guide! This time around, we focused on safe gifts for the preschoolers in your life. These toys require a little more coordination to use, and they’re perfectly interactive. Growing brains is our top priority here, and we’ve done it safely without BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, flame retardants or toxic finishes. Merry Christmas to all and to all a non-toxic toy!
Looking for even more safe gifts for kids? Find all of the top trustworthy brands in one place!
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- The Do-It-All Mom’s Healthified Gift Guide - November 19, 2014
- Have You Heard of UV Light Systems for Purifying Water? - November 17, 2014
- Wild Mint Shop: Your One-Stop Destination for Non-Toxic Toys & Goods - November 3, 2014
- The Ultimate Eco Survivalist Christmas Gift Guide - October 22, 2014
- Air-Chilled Chicken vs Water-Chilled Chicken: Is There a Winner? - September 12, 2014