|When:||Back to Calendar January 23, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm||Where:||Babies R Us
8640 North Madison Avenue
Barry Towne,Kansas City,MO 64155
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Tags:||Babyproofing Green Cleaning Non-toxic Baby Gear Safe Sleep Safer Plastics Safety Gates|
5 Simple Ways to Create a Safe, Non-toxic Home for Baby
You’ve heard the headlines about preventable childhood accidents and hidden chemicals in everyday products, right? Our team of experts will help you discover the 5 most important changes you can make today to protect your family from physical dangers and hidden toxic chemicals in everyday products.
- Safety gates: appropriate styles for your home along with pros and cons of each major type
- Green cleaning: simple switches to less toxic products that will save you money
- Non-toxic skincare: most dangerous ingredients to avoid, especially in baby washes and lotions
- Safer Plastics: infant feeding, gear and toys you should never use
- Safe sleep: surprising dangers in the nursery can be avoided with simple changes
The 40 minute workshop will be followed by Q & A. If you have questions about childproofing and toxin safety, we have the answers!
BONUS: All attendees will receive our exclusive research on the top 25 ways to create a safe and non-toxic home.
The Soft Landing is a team of three sisters and our mom whose mission for the last 7 years has been to educate parents on how to create a safe home environment. We specialize in childproofing and healthy home consultations for families interested in protecting their loved ones ones from physical harm and toxic chemical exposure.
Learn more: http://thesoftlanding.com/