We’ve heard your requests for a Safer Pacifier Guide, so we’re all over it!
Here’s a quick reference list:
- Natursutten Natural Rubber Pacifiers
- Hevea Natural Rubber Pacifiers
- Playtex Pacifiers: Binky Most Like Mother Latex Pacifier, Binky Most Like Mother Silicone Pacifier, Binky Angled Pacifier, Binky One-piece Pacifier, Ortho-Pro Pacifier
- Evenflo Pacifiers: Classic Jewel, Bebek Silicone, Mimi Soft Touch, Mimi Premium and Mimi Neo One-Piece
- Gerber: NUK Classic, Original, Wildlife, Nature, Genius and Dots
- The First Years Gumdrop Pacifiers
- Happy Baby Silicone Soother
- RazBaby Keep-it-Kleen Pacifiers
- Nurture Pure Silicone Pacifier
- Born Free Pacifiers
- Philips Avent Pacifiers: Soothie, Nighttime, Fashion, Freeflow, Bear, Translucent and Contemporary
- MAM: Original, Soft, Trends, Pearl, Start, Night, Attitude, Monster, Crystal, and Fairytale
- Nuby: ALL pacifiers, except for Ultra, Trends, and pureICE Gel, are listed on their U.S. website as 0% Bisphenol A
- Munchkin: The 2 pack pacifier, as well as pacifier attachers
- Tommee Tippee Pacifiers: Air, Soft and Clear Shield
- BooginHead pacifiers
- Dr. Brown’s PreVent pacifiers
Remember to choose silicone over latex, because synthetic latex pacifiers can contain nitrosamines, a known carcinogen (Natursutten is an exception to this general rule).
Any purchase you make from The Soft Landing Shopping Guides helps to support our website, our research, and the free content we provide. If you have an Amazon login, it’s even easier to make a purchase. Thanks for browsing!