Are you sick and tired of wondering which food storage containers are truly safe? It’s tough to tell, even when they’re labeled as “BPA-free” these days.
We’ve spent the last five years researching and updating our list of storage systems that are made with materials that have long-standing safety records, like glass, stainless steel, silicone, polypropylene and polyethylene. We’ve been careful to confirm that no BPA-based colorants are used in any of the plastic components too.
It’s amazing now to sit back and look over the sheer number of readily available products. We’re positive you’ll find non-toxic dishes and food storage containers that will fit your needs perfectly!
P.S. Be sure to let us know in the comments if we’ve missed any of your favorite containers in our latest update.
Check back often, as we’ll continue to update our list as we come across more safer food storage containers!
Looking for more safe food containers? Find all of our favorites in one place!
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- Are There Any Stainless Steel Water Bottles Made in the USA? - April 23, 2015
- Are All Products Made in China Inherently Toxic? - April 23, 2015
- The Home Depot Will Phase Out Toxic Phthalates in Vinyl Flooring - April 22, 2015
- Fragrance Chemicals: The New Secondhand Smoke - April 6, 2015
- Safer Baby Bath Tubs and Seats - March 4, 2015