Are you sick and tired of wondering which food storage containers are truly safe? It’s tough to tell, even when they’re labeled as “BPA-free” these days.
We’ve spent the last five years researching and updating our list of storage systems that are made with materials that have long-standing safety records, like glass, stainless steel, silicone, polypropylene and polyethylene. We’ve been careful to confirm that no BPA-based colorants are used in any of the plastic components too.
It’s amazing now to sit back and look over the sheer number of readily available products. We’re positive you’ll find non-toxic dishes and food storage containers that will fit your needs perfectly!
P.S. Be sure to let us know in the comments if we’ve missed any of your favorite containers in our latest update.
Check back often, as we’ll continue to update our list as we come across more safer food storage containers!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: Our articles may contain affiliate links and/or may be sponsored. Any purchase you make through our affiliate links helps to support our website, our research, and the free content we provide.
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- What is Silicone and is it Toxic? - October 29, 2014
- 10,500 Reasons to Choose Your Personal Care Products Carefully - August 1, 2014
- Blueberry Kombucha Probiotic Popsicles - July 3, 2014
- 5 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Silverfish - July 1, 2014
- How to Avoid Toxic Chemicals in Food Containers and Kitchen Appliances - June 25, 2014