Are you sick and tired of wondering which food storage containers are truly safe? It’s tough to tell, even when they’re labeled as “BPA-free” these days.
We’ve spent the last five years researching and updating our list of storage systems that are made with materials that have long-standing safety records, like glass, stainless steel, silicone, polypropylene and polyethylene. We’ve been careful to confirm that no BPA-based colorants are used in any of the plastic components too.
It’s amazing now to sit back and look over the sheer number of readily available products. We’re positive you’ll find non-toxic dishes and food storage containers that will fit your needs perfectly!
P.S. Be sure to let us know in the comments if we’ve missed any of your favorite containers in our latest update.
Check back often, as we’ll continue to update our list as we come across more safer food storage containers!
Looking for more safe food containers? Find all of our favorites in one place!
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- New Crisco Certified Organic Coconut Oil Makes Waves in the Real Food Community - February 23, 2015
- How Do You Remove Fragrance Chemicals and Bad Odors in Used Electronics? - February 11, 2015
- How and Why to Avoid Toxic PVC (Vinyl) Plastic in Every Day Products - February 3, 2015
- How to Choose a Non-toxic Dishwasher - January 19, 2015
- Is BPS the New Mystery Chemical in BPA-free Cans, Dishes and Kitchen Appliances? - January 14, 2015
Check it Out
Natural Living Tips
- How and Why to Avoid Toxic PVC (Vinyl) Plastic in Every Day Products
- Formaldehyde-free Bamboo Toothbrush & Kitchen Supplies Shopping Guide
- How to Choose a Non-toxic Dishwasher
- Is BPS the New Mystery Chemical in BPA-free Cans, Dishes and Kitchen Appliances?
- The Ultimate Toxic-free Coffee and Tea Maker Shopping Guide