We’ve found a new favorite for hot Summer days! The Little Bites Silicone Ice Pop Molds by Kinderville make creating healthy, homemade, toxin-free popsicles a cinch. The only thing that goes into your kiddo’s treat are the fresh ingredients you choose. And I have to admit, we’ve been going a little crazy around here with the new recipes! Be sure to check out our Yogurt Fruit Pop recipe on our sister blog Real Baby Real Food.
The unique Kinderville design is like no other we’ve seen, with a tapered design that works like a push-pop. They even have a fluted rim to helps any channel melted popsicle run back into the mold and not over little hands! Their made from highly durable silicone, which is not only dishwasher safe, but also refrigerator, freezer-safe AND microwave safe too! They measure 2 1/8″ wide by 5″ tall, hold about 3.5 oz and don’t require sticks (another convenience factor!).
What are your favorite Summertime popsicle recipes? We’d love to hear all about them, so feel free to show us what you got
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- Are There Any Stainless Steel Water Bottles Made in the USA? - April 23, 2015
- Are All Products Made in China Inherently Toxic? - April 23, 2015
- The Home Depot Will Phase Out Toxic Phthalates in Vinyl Flooring - April 22, 2015
- Fragrance Chemicals: The New Secondhand Smoke - April 6, 2015
- Safer Baby Bath Tubs and Seats - March 4, 2015