We’ve found a new favorite for hot Summer days! The Little Bites Silicone Ice Pop Molds by Kinderville make creating healthy, homemade, toxin-free popsicles a cinch. The only thing that goes into your kiddo’s treat are the fresh ingredients you choose. And I have to admit, we’ve been going a little crazy around here with the new recipes! Be sure to check out our Yogurt Fruit Pop recipe on our sister blog Real Baby Real Food.
The unique Kinderville design is like no other we’ve seen, with a tapered design that works like a push-pop. They even have a fluted rim to helps any channel melted popsicle run back into the mold and not over little hands! Their made from highly durable silicone, which is not only dishwasher safe, but also refrigerator, freezer-safe AND microwave safe too! They measure 2 1/8″ wide by 5″ tall, hold about 3.5 oz and don’t require sticks (another convenience factor!).
What are your favorite Summertime popsicle recipes? We’d love to hear all about them, so feel free to show us what you got
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- 10,500 Reasons to Choose Your Personal Care Products Carefully - August 1, 2014
- Blueberry Kombucha Probiotic Popsicles - July 3, 2014
- 5 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Silverfish - July 1, 2014
- How to Avoid Toxic Chemicals in Food Containers and Kitchen Appliances - June 25, 2014
- In Search of PVC-free Non-Slip Bath Mats - June 22, 2014
Check it Out
Natural Living Tips
- Xtrema Non-Toxic Cookware is Super Versatile
- No Nonsense Cleaning Ability with Non-toxic ebody Microfiber Spa Collection
- Abeego Beeswax Wraps Make Plastic-free Food Storage Totally Possible
- How Brownies for Breakfast Can Help You Raise a Healthier Teen
- ECOlunchbox Plastic-free Splash Box for Kids is Leak-proof!