Here’s a preliminary list to get you brushing in non-toxic style! We found that most toothbrushes are made from polypropylene (#5) and nylon (for the bristles). We’ll continue adding to the list as we learn about more options.
- WooBamboo Toothbrushes for the whole family
- Green Sprouts: Finger Toothbrush, Baby Toothbrush and My First Toothbrush Set
- Preserve Jr. and Adult (made from 100% recycled plastic, including Stonyfield Farm® yogurt cups)
- MAM Learn to Brush Set
- RazBaby (made from 100% silicone)
- Nuby Oral Massager and Toothbrush (made from 100% silicone)
- Kushies Baby Banana Brush and Baby’s 1st Toothbrush (made from 100% silicone)
- Baby Buddy Baby’s 1st Toothbrush (made from 100% silicone)
- Smile Brite (Bunnies and Child’s First)
SafeMama found the following options as well:
- Oral B: carries a bevy of children’s toothbrushes, and we were pleased to find that ALL children’s toothbrushes are made with polypropylene (#5) plastic.
- The First Years American Red Cross Infant to Toddler Oral Care Kit: Polypropylene #5 (outer) TPA Krayton (inner) and have nylon bristles
- Summer Infant Oral Care Kit: Polypropylene #5 with nylon bristles; Infant Finger Brush: Silicone
Any purchase you make from The Soft Landing Shopping Guides helps to support our website, our research, and the free content we provide. If you have an Amazon login, it’s even easier to make a purchase. Thanks for browsing!
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- New Crisco Certified Organic Coconut Oil Makes Waves in the Real Food Community - February 23, 2015
- How Do You Remove Fragrance Chemicals and Bad Odors in Used Electronics? - February 11, 2015
- How and Why to Avoid Toxic PVC (Vinyl) Plastic in Every Day Products - February 3, 2015
- How to Choose a Non-toxic Dishwasher - January 19, 2015
- Is BPS the New Mystery Chemical in BPA-free Cans, Dishes and Kitchen Appliances? - January 14, 2015