Last week we talked about the basics of a group of endocrine-disrupting chemicals called obesogens. The whole thing sounded pretty bleak, but I promised to bring you some good news, so here we go!
I had the opportunity to interview Steve Perrine, author of The New American Diet, Editor of Children’s Health and Editor-at-Large for Men’s Health.
In our recorded interview, you’ll learn why:
- The Old American Diet has stripped vital nutrients from our food, trained our bodies to store fat, and kept us hungry and unhappy
- Solutions that will trim flab from our bodies, improve our emotional well-being, and cut down our impact on the environment
- Top 3 recommendations for removing surprise obesogens from your diet
- How to support repair for harm from exposure
Click here, then click download to listen
*Note: After clicking download, the MP3 will open in a new window and is about 12 minutes long.
>> READ more about how folate can help reverse damage done by BPA here.
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- Safer Baby Bath Tubs and Seats - March 4, 2015
- New Crisco Certified Organic Coconut Oil Makes Waves in the Real Food Community - February 23, 2015
- How Do You Remove Fragrance Chemicals and Bad Odors in Used Electronics? - February 11, 2015
- How and Why to Avoid Toxic PVC (Vinyl) Plastic in Every Day Products - February 3, 2015
- How to Choose a Non-toxic Dishwasher - January 19, 2015