Last week we talked about the basics of a group of endocrine-disrupting chemicals called obesogens. The whole thing sounded pretty bleak, but I promised to bring you some good news, so here we go!
I had the opportunity to interview Steve Perrine, author of The New American Diet, Editor of Children’s Health and Editor-at-Large for Men’s Health.
In our recorded interview, you’ll learn why:
- The Old American Diet has stripped vital nutrients from our food, trained our bodies to store fat, and kept us hungry and unhappy
- Solutions that will trim flab from our bodies, improve our emotional well-being, and cut down our impact on the environment
- Top 3 recommendations for removing surprise obesogens from your diet
- How to support repair for harm from exposure
Click here, then click download to listen
*Note: After clicking download, the MP3 will open in a new window and is about 12 minutes long.
>> READ more about how folate can help reverse damage done by BPA here.
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- What is Silicone and is it Toxic? - October 29, 2014
- 10,500 Reasons to Choose Your Personal Care Products Carefully - August 1, 2014
- Blueberry Kombucha Probiotic Popsicles - July 3, 2014
- 5 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Silverfish - July 1, 2014
- How to Avoid Toxic Chemicals in Food Containers and Kitchen Appliances - June 25, 2014