I never thought one kitchen appliance could make life so easy! I'm not a naturally talented cook, so I tend to be skeptical when someone who is a fantastic cook tells me there's a new-fangled contraption in town that she can't live without…
Well, on the advice of that friend, I took a leap of faith and bought a 6 quart Instant Pot to see if it could magically turn my cooking abilities into something a little more workable. And let me tell you — this thing has revolutionized my kitchen! I can literally cook almost anything in it! I'm even making homemade dog food now for my chunky little Dachshund who got a bad report card from the vet and needs to lose some weight. That's something I swore I'd never do!
So I got to thinking, since I have these new-found super powers, why not figure out a way to make an entire Thanksgiving dinner in the Instant Pot too?
18 Instant Pot Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes
A super easy homemade Thanksgiving dinner in an Instant Pot is totally doable with a little help from our friends!
Oh, and by the way, the Instant Pot is stainless steel inside so no plastic touches your food (only a little silicone), which qualifies it for our non-toxic cookware list. Can it get any better than that?!
- Paleo Turkey and Gluten Free Gravy by Gutsy by Nature
- Whole Chicken by Mama Instincts
- Easy Stuffed Turkey Breast Roast by Hip Pressure Cooking
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Pork Loin by Gourmet Dad
- Paleo Cranberry Sauce by The Primal Desire
- Quick Cranberry Sauce from Dried Berries by Hip Pressure Cooking
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree by Growing Up Herbal
- Pressure Cooker Pumpkin Pie by Pressure Cooking Today
- Stuffed Acorn Squash by Happy Bellied Foodie
- Bacon-y Green Beans & Mushrooms In The Instant Pot by GNOWFGLINS
- Stuffing in the Pressure Cooker by Pressure Cooking Today
- Cozy Cream of Mushroom Soup by Hip Pressure Cooking (perfect for replacing the old stand-by cream of mushroom in BPA-lined cans)
- Paleo Cream of Mushroom Soup by Primal Palate
- Green Bean Casserole by Master Cook
- Butternut Squash Soup by Dr Karen Lee
- Velvet Butternut Squash and Apple Soup by Eat, Spin, Run, Repeat
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes by Make Real Food
- Candied Yams by Seasoned Homemaker