The ultimate non-plastic dishes for kids are finally here! Made in France and brought to the U.S. by Zoe B, of Natursutten natural rubber pacifier fame, Kidishes are the perfect solution for parents who are ready to throw in the towel on plastic.
No more worrying about the possibility of endocrine-disrupting chemicals. No more microwaving in a ceramic dish, only to switch to a plastic dish the kids can’t break. Kidishes are made from tempered glass, which is amazingly durable and safe. Tempered glass is 4 to 5 times stronger than standard glass and doesn’t break into sharp shards when it does fall. As if that wasn’t enough – they’re 100% recyclable and great in the dishwasher.
Still not sure they’re durable enough for children? The proof’s in the pudding . . .
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- What is Silicone and is it Toxic? - October 29, 2014
- 10,500 Reasons to Choose Your Personal Care Products Carefully - August 1, 2014
- Blueberry Kombucha Probiotic Popsicles - July 3, 2014
- 5 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Silverfish - July 1, 2014
- How to Avoid Toxic Chemicals in Food Containers and Kitchen Appliances - June 25, 2014