In all my years, I've never found a single thing that our babies would accept as a substitute for my keys. So it's always been a constant struggle to keep them from actively working to chew on those grimy, lead-filled keys. Then along came a really smart mommy who officially put an end to our misery!
Kleynimals is the only stainless steel teether of its kind, made to fill the need for that naturally cool surface and unique metal-on-metal clinging sound. Our little Alina found them irresistible at first sight and hasn't let them go yet!
Our Favorite Features:
- Naturally cool surface offers instant relief for swollen gums
- Animal shapes are attractive and easily recognized
- Ergonomic shape makes it easy for little hands to manipulate
- Made in the USA, certified to ASTM standards for babies 6 months and up by a third party laboratory and specifically tested for lead
- Unique, plastic-free option
And last but not least, Kleynimals are assembled by a local non-profit organization that supports developmentally disabled adults in living self-directed lives. So the mom-invented Kleynimals is a an all-around winnern our book, making a positive impact on the babies who enjoy them and on the people who help me make them!
>>Available now at www.kleynimals.com