Katy Farber is an author, teacher and green blogger. In her latest work, she takes busy parents by the hand to help them navigate each aspect of safer, healthier eating. Katy’s insight and experience is especially helpful for new parents who are trying to tackle this mountain of information alone.
Eat Non-Toxic: a manual for busy parents takes all of the guess work out, empowering you to create a greener dinner table for your family:
- How and why to choose safer food storage, utensils, and cookware – from BPA to PVC and Teflon.
- How to choose toxin-free food – from baby formula to hormone-free meat.
- How to plan to succeed – both at home and at school.
The timing for this information couldn’t be more perfect in light of the skyrocketing rates of obesity in children. Removing endocrine disrupting chemicals from the diet is the first step to changing the downward spiral. And we want to help you get started the right away, so we’re giving away a copy of Katy’s eBook!
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- 10,500 Reasons to Choose Your Personal Care Products Carefully - August 1, 2014
- Blueberry Kombucha Probiotic Popsicles - July 3, 2014
- 5 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Silverfish - July 1, 2014
- How to Avoid Toxic Chemicals in Food Containers and Kitchen Appliances - June 25, 2014
- In Search of PVC-free Non-Slip Bath Mats - June 22, 2014