Eat Non-Toxic: a manual for busy parents takes all of the guess work out, empowering you to create a greener dinner table for your family:
- How and why to choose safer food storage, utensils, and cookware – from BPA to PVC and Teflon.
- How to choose toxin-free food – from baby formula to hormone-free meat.
- How to plan to succeed – both at home and at school.
The timing for this information couldn’t be more perfect in light of the skyrocketing rates of obesity in children. Removing endocrine disrupting chemicals from the diet is the first step to changing the downward spiral. And we want to help you get started the right away, so we’re giving away a copy of Katy’s eBook!
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- Are There Any Stainless Steel Water Bottles Made in the USA? - April 23, 2015
- Are All Products Made in China Inherently Toxic? - April 23, 2015
- The Home Depot Will Phase Out Toxic Phthalates in Vinyl Flooring - April 22, 2015
- Fragrance Chemicals: The New Secondhand Smoke - April 6, 2015
- Safer Baby Bath Tubs and Seats - March 4, 2015