Eat Non-Toxic: a manual for busy parents takes all of the guess work out, empowering you to create a greener dinner table for your family:
- How and why to choose safer food storage, utensils, and cookware – from BPA to PVC and Teflon.
- How to choose toxin-free food – from baby formula to hormone-free meat.
- How to plan to succeed – both at home and at school.
The timing for this information couldn’t be more perfect in light of the skyrocketing rates of obesity in children. Removing endocrine disrupting chemicals from the diet is the first step to changing the downward spiral. And we want to help you get started the right away, so we’re giving away a copy of Katy’s eBook!
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- Safer Baby Bath Tubs and Seats - March 4, 2015
- New Crisco Certified Organic Coconut Oil Makes Waves in the Real Food Community - February 23, 2015
- How Do You Remove Fragrance Chemicals and Bad Odors in Used Electronics? - February 11, 2015
- How and Why to Avoid Toxic PVC (Vinyl) Plastic in Every Day Products - February 3, 2015
- How to Choose a Non-toxic Dishwasher - January 19, 2015