Thanks to a tip from one of our awesome readers, we were introduced to an ingenious alternative to chemical-laden PVC pool floaties. The EcoRaft is unique in so many ways that I hardly know where to start!
Features Like No Other
- PVC and phthalate-free outer shell is constructed of a durable polyester duc canvas
- Canvas is extra durable for use by the whole family including the family dog and is sure to last beyond the inflatable PVC air mattresses that end up in the landfill
- Looks like an ordinary blow-up air mattress, but it’s filled with 26 empty 2-liter bottles to make it float
- Comfortable, UV resistant and can be used almost anywhere – even with pets
- Tested to remain bouyant at 300Lbs
- Made in the U.S.A.
It’s easy to use, and just think – no more blowing until you pass out either! You just unzip and insert your empty two liter bottles into the polyester shell, and you have an eco-friendly air mattress.
It’s also a money-saver in the long run. With cheap PVC floaties, the initial low cost doesn’t translate to value. When the air mattress is punctured or tears it’s tossed into the landfill, then we run out and buy another low-quality product and the cycle is continued. It becomes an inconvenience, while increasing waste, cost and exposing children to toxic chemicals in the process.