Did I ever mention that I work from my home office full time, homeschool my teenagers and help my husband with his business marketing? Oh yes I do. And I love every minute of it. But it definitely takes some planning to keep everything on track, so I’ve been making healthy freezer meals to help ease my crazy busy schedule.
During the process, I’ve been experimenting with different types of freezer-safe containers. I’ve gathered a nice list of winners made from glass, stainless steel, silicone and freezer-grade, BPA-free plastic. Not all of them are as big as I’d like, but they get the job done.
What are your favorite non-toxic containers for freezer meals?
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: Our articles may contain affiliate links and/or may be sponsored. Any purchase you make through our affiliate links helps to support our website, our research, and the free content we provide.
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- 10,500 Reasons to Choose Your Personal Care Products Carefully - August 1, 2014
- Blueberry Kombucha Probiotic Popsicles - July 3, 2014
- 5 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Silverfish - July 1, 2014
- How to Avoid Toxic Chemicals in Food Containers and Kitchen Appliances - June 25, 2014
- In Search of PVC-free Non-Slip Bath Mats - June 22, 2014