Did I ever mention that I work from my home office full time, homeschool my teenagers and help my husband with his business marketing? Oh yes I do. And I love every minute of it. But it definitely takes some planning to keep everything on track, so I’ve been making healthy freezer meals to help ease my crazy busy schedule.
During the process, I’ve been experimenting with different types of freezer-safe containers. I’ve gathered a nice list of winners made from glass, stainless steel, silicone and freezer-grade, BPA-free plastic. Not all of them are as big as I’d like, but they get the job done.
What are your favorite non-toxic containers for freezer meals?
Looking for even more safe food containers? Find all of our favorites in one place!
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- Safer Baby Bath Tubs and Seats - March 4, 2015
- New Crisco Certified Organic Coconut Oil Makes Waves in the Real Food Community - February 23, 2015
- How Do You Remove Fragrance Chemicals and Bad Odors in Used Electronics? - February 11, 2015
- How and Why to Avoid Toxic PVC (Vinyl) Plastic in Every Day Products - February 3, 2015
- How to Choose a Non-toxic Dishwasher - January 19, 2015