Did I ever mention that I work from my home office full time, homeschool my teenagers and help my husband with his business marketing? Oh yes I do. And I love every minute of it. But it definitely takes some planning to keep everything on track, so I’ve been making healthy freezer meals to help ease my crazy busy schedule.
During the process, I’ve been experimenting with different types of freezer-safe containers. I’ve gathered a nice list of winners made from glass, stainless steel, silicone and freezer-grade, BPA-free plastic. Not all of them are as big as I’d like, but they get the job done.
What are your favorite non-toxic containers for freezer meals?
Looking for even more safe food containers? Find all of our favorites in one place!
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- Are There Any Stainless Steel Water Bottles Made in the USA? - April 23, 2015
- Are All Products Made in China Inherently Toxic? - April 23, 2015
- The Home Depot Will Phase Out Toxic Phthalates in Vinyl Flooring - April 22, 2015
- Fragrance Chemicals: The New Secondhand Smoke - April 6, 2015
- Safer Baby Bath Tubs and Seats - March 4, 2015