I was working on a schedule for upcoming product reviews when my brother-in-law walked into our warehouse with his beloved Thermos mug. Thinking back, I realized that I hadn’t seen him without it lately! Well, that made my choice of which review to do next an easy one.
Jason and I both agree that no one does it like Thermos when it comes to insulated coffee mugs. He’s one of those people that likes to have a cup of coffee available all day. He described feeling amazed the first time he used one.
I leave the house in the morning with a full cup in my Thermos and sip on it until I get to work, leaving the rest for my drive home in the afternoon. When I return to my truck, the coffee is still warm. This is so amazing because we live in the Midwest and it gets very cold here in the winter – but the temperatures are no challenge for this cup.
The other features I like about the Thermos Grande Tumbler is its large 18oz size and heavy-duty construction. It has a flip top drink cover that secures nicely and it also fits in my truck’s cup holder, so I don’t have to worry about it spilling.
I don’t think I’ll be looking for a new insulated coffee cup anytime soon.
The stainless steel Thermos Grande Coffee Tumbler is made from BPA, PVC and phthalate-free materials. Double-walled insulation keeps coffee and tea warm for up to six hours and the lid screws on for spill-proof traveling.
- TherMax® double wall vacuum insulation locks in temperature to preserve flavor and freshness
- Unbreakable 18/8 stainless steel interior and exterior withstand the demands of everyday use
- Spill-resistant flip-top drink lid makes it easy to enjoy your beverage anywhere
- Slim body with silicone rubber grip is comfortable to hold and fits most automobile drink holders
- Tumbler stays cool to the touch with hot liquids and is condensation-free with cold
- Dimensions: 3.6″ L x 8.9″ H x 3.6″ W
- Holds 18 oz