Christmas is one of our very favorite times of the year. So much to celebrate! We have a ton of kids in our family too, so we made it our mission this year to find a wide variety of stocking stuffers to fit the uniqueness of every single one of them – all without the biggest toxic chemical offenders.
One of the most important things we do every year with the kids is donate part of the money we'd normally spend on their presents to charity. We rotate through several organizations that we know make an important difference in the lives of the less fortunate in America and around the world.
We also print out homemade certificates for the kids telling them about the people they helped with their Christmas money. It makes a great addition to each stocking, and it teaches the kids the importance of helping those in need and to be thankful for all they have.
Our Favorite Charities
- World Vision: Building a better world for children
- Operation Christmas Child (Samaritan's Purse): Good news. Great joy.
- Angel Tree: For children with a parent in prison
- Heifer International: Ending Hunger and Poverty
- The Salvation Army
- Compassion International: Releasing children from poverty
Stocking Stuffers for Kids
The Soft Landing Christmas Shopping Guides
- 36 Stocking Stuffers for Babies Without Toxic Chemicals
- 36 Stocking Stuffers for Tweens & Teens Without Toxic Chemicals
- 19 Safe Christmas Gifts for Children Under 2 Years
- 19 Safe Christmas Gifts for Preschoolers
- 19 Eco-Minded Christmas Gifts for Kids 8+
- The Do-It-All Mom's Healthified Christmas Gift Guide
- The Ultimate Eco Survivalist Christmas Gift Guide
- How to Find a Non-toxic Artificial Christmas Tree
- Lead and PVC in Christmas Lights Go Together Like Bonnie and Clyde