We’re honored to be a part of the Green Sisterhood community of bloggers, and we’re even more excited to bring you the best Christmas Giveaway, chock full of our favorite eco-friendly goodies from the handmade community on Etsy!
So check out these amazingly creative shops and leave a comment describing what other items you’d like to find in your stocking this Christmas morning.
Green Sisterhood’s Eco-Friendly Holiday Handmade Giveaway!
- Herban Lifestyle – Man’s Grooming Set $40
- zJayne – Set of 3 Lavender Dryer Sachet $15
- House of Metalworks – Yoga Hamsa Necklace $23
- Happy Earth Tea – Organic Immune Boosting Tea $12
- Crunchy Betty – Exquisite Cleansing Oil $15.50
- HerbanLuxe – Vegan Mascara $11.75
- Reiter8 – Clutch made from boat sail $23
- ecokaren – Eco Fabric Modal Scarf $30
- Snackaby – Food Safe Reusable Snack Bags $23
- Juniper Mercantile – Organic Unbleached Cotton Towels $15
Improve Your Chances of Winning
Serious about winning the loot? Be sure to visit the other Green Sisterhood bloggers to sign up for their email subscriptions and follow them on Facebook! You can find the widget to enter on their blogs as well.
Almost All the Truth
Creative Green Living
Healthy Home Magazine
Glue and Glitter
Jen and Joey Go Green
Mindfully Frugal Mom
Nature Moms Blog
The Greening of Westford
The Green Divas
The Soft Landing
If you can’t see the widget below, CLICK HERE TO SEE the FORM AND ENTER
NOTE: The giveaway is for US and Canada residents only and ends on Monday at 11:59PM EST, December 16, 2013. Please read the Terms and Conditions at the end of the Rafflecopter widget before entering. By entering, you are agreeing to subscribe to Green Sisterhood’s email newsletter.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Green Sisterhood