Toxic chemicals aren’t sitting around passively, they’re wreaking havoc with our health, and even designing a PR campaign too make sure they don’t become outlaws!
The Safer Chemicals Healthy Families Coalition is bringing the truth of this out-of-control situation to the forefront with a video created to galvanize public support for Congressional action. The characters you will meet in the video are cartoons, but the plot is ripped straight from the headlines. Enjoy and please share it with your friends, co-workers and family!
A Note from our Friends at the Safer Chemicals Healthy Families Coalition
Bisphenol A in baby bottles, water bottles, and food cans. Formaldehyde in furniture. Phthalates in air fresheners, soft plastics, and fragrances.
Scientists once thought these chemicals stayed put in their products, but now we know they leach out of their containers and into our bodies. These common chemicals have not been tested for safety, yet they are found in products we use every day — under your kitchen sink, in your bathrooms and bedrooms.
We need Congress to act now, to make sure the products we reach for, sleep on, and eat from every day aren’t loaded with toxic chemicals. You can help Congress stay strong in the face of chemical industry pushback but only if you speak out.
Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families believes that effective and comprehensive reform of TSCA will not only protect public health; it will also help American companies by spurring innovation and job creation dedicated to making the next generation of safer chemicals and products.
This is our time to make toxic chemicals history! Let’s tell Congress to strengthen and reform the law so that the most dangerous chemicals are taken off the market and that chemicals are safe for use before being added to products.
Chemicals aren’t sitting still – and neither should you! Click HERE to send a message to your Members of Congress now!
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- Fragrance Chemicals: The New Secondhand Smoke - April 6, 2015
- Safer Baby Bath Tubs and Seats - March 4, 2015
- New Crisco Certified Organic Coconut Oil Makes Waves in the Real Food Community - February 23, 2015
- How Do You Remove Fragrance Chemicals and Bad Odors in Used Electronics? - February 11, 2015
- How and Why to Avoid Toxic PVC (Vinyl) Plastic in Every Day Products - February 3, 2015
Check it Out
Natural Living Tips
- Fragrance Chemicals: The New Secondhand Smoke
- How and Why to Avoid Toxic PVC (Vinyl) Plastic in Every Day Products
- Formaldehyde-free Bamboo Toothbrush & Kitchen Supplies Shopping Guide
- Is BPS the New Mystery Chemical in BPA-free Cans, Dishes and Kitchen Appliances?
- Have You Heard of UV Light Systems for Purifying Water?