Why should everyone else have all the fun at holiday gatherings? Everyone around you gets to eat without questioning the hostess about every ingredient, and if you get to eat anything, well, it’s probably the least exciting dish out of the bunch. Booooo!
We totally know how that feels after we discovered that several adults and kids in our family are sensitive or allergic to wheat, dairy and peanuts, and Hashimoto's disease has also reared it's ugly head over the years. But still, it’s the holidays! We want to enjoy them and be able to eat #alltheyummythings (and we especially don’t want our kids to have to miss out on special foods).
If you’re in our boat and struggling with food allergies or dietary restrictions too, the folks at Ultimate Bundles have put together a special bundle just for you (and for the holidays!). It’s called the Food Allergy Freedom Bundle, and it’s full of luscious recipes special enough for your celebrations and parties, but lovingly created for those with food allergies or specific dietary needs.
This collection contains 9 cookbooks that will make sure everyone satisfies their sweet (or savory) tooth this season (but without hives, digestive issues, or trips to the emergency room). Finally, a full library of books to navigate the holidays with delicious, deprivation-free recipes!
Whether you’re in the mood for Bread Pudding Cakes with “Bourbon” Vanilla Sauce, Savory Sweet Potato Bake, Chocolate Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spice Frosting, Spiced Pear Anise Cranberry Quick Bread, Pomegranate Mimosas, or any of the other 280 recipes in this bundle, you’ll be sure to create a holiday spread that will make special memories.
Here's What You Get with the Food Allergy Freedom Bundle
With the Food Allergy Freedom Bundle, not only will you have the freedom to eat food that’s allergy-friendly, you also
have the freedom to pay what you want! All together, these eCookbooks are worth $110. But guess what! You have the ability to choose only the cookbooks you want, or you can go all in and grab the whole bundle of nine while they're still here. Can't believe your eyes? This is how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, decide how much you want to spend, and then click the turquoise “Pay what I want!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first, and start making delicious, allergy-free meals!
The most important detail, though, is that this super bundle is only available for 48 hours! After Tuesday night, November 14th, the sale ends. Learn more about the bundle and its 30 day full money-back happiness guarantee, or get your bundle right HERE.
Here's How it Works
Pick and choose or buy all nine. Any way you slice it, you always get a good deal.
- Allergy-free Meal Plan by Adrienne Urban ($14.00)
- Baker’s Dozen Holidays Quick Breads Coconut Flour Baked Goods Volume 3 by Starlene Stewart ($7.99)
- Beyond the Cereal Box by Daniel & Haley Stewart ($6.99)
- Candy Making Without Corn Syrup by Cara Comini ($12.99)
- Nourishing Holiday by Jaclyn Harwell ($24.97)
- Paleo Vegan Sweets & Treats: 30+ Healthy Paleo Desserts Free of Grains, Dairy & Eggs by Hannah Healy ($9.99)
- Thanksgiving in the Slow Cooker: 32 Gluten-Free Recipes and Complete Planning Guide for a Stress-Free Holiday! by Stephanie O’Dea ($7.99)
- The Allergy-Free Holiday Table: Top 8 Allergen-Free Cakes, Cookies, Pies, Candies, and More! by Amanda Torres ($19.95)
- Vegan Holiday Treats by Kelly Roenicke ($6.99)
Sample Recipes from the Food Allergy Freedom Collection
Green Bean Casserole from Nourishing Holiday by Jaclyn Harwell
Time: 1 hour
Green beans can be good, even without junky toppings. Here, Jaclyn has recreated this classic casserole with a more sophisticated, easier to digest collection of ingredients.
- 1 lb green beans
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup (special recipe included in cookbook)
- ¾ cup blanched, finely ground almond flour (or finely ground crispy nuts)
- ½ cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tbsp melted butter (replace with palm shortening for dairy-free option)
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl, combine butter, almond flour, and ½ tsp salt and stir
- Toss the onion slices in the mixture to coat them
- Place the green beans, remaining salt, and cream of mushroom soup in an 8 X 8 baking dish and stir
- Top green beans with onion mixture, then cover and bake for 30 minutes
- Remove the cover and bake for 20-30 minutes longer, until almond flour becomes brown and slightly crispy.
Gingerbread Man Cookies from Baker's Dozen Holiday Quick Breads by Starlene Stewart
Makes 4 dozen 4” gingerbread man cookies
Time: 1 hour
Nothing says “Merry Christmas” like cookie making with kiddos. Even when we have a restricted diet, making cookies together is a tradition I always want to be able to honor with my children.
- 2 cups blanched, finely ground almond flour
- 1 cup crispy pecans or walnuts
- ½ cup pitted dates
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350º
- In the container of a high powered blender or food processor, combine crispy nuts, dates, eggs, butter, vanilla, ginger, and cinnamon. Blend on high until smooth
- Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl and add almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt, and stir until a thick, sticky dough forms
- Chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes
- Turn dough out onto large piece of parchment paper, then place another large piece of parchment paper on top. Using a rolling pin, roll dough out to 1/4” thickness
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out gingerbread man shapes, then transfer to a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Ball up leftover dough and repeat
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until cookies begin to brown on edges
Allergy-Friendly Recipes from The Soft Landing
- 12 Delicious Dairy-free Dip Recipes for Holiday Parties (Also Gluten-free)
- How to Cook an Entire Thanksgiving Dinner in an Instant Pot
- Gut Healing Dairy-free Coffee Creamer (Sugar-free)
- Grain-free Cassava Flour Biscuits (Gluten-free & Dairy-free)
- GAPS-friendly Refried Beans in the Instant Pot
- Grain-free Pizza Crust (GAPS-friendly + Dairy-free)